Awards & Academic Programs
SAS® Global Forum International Professional Award
Are you a full-time SAS professional who has never attended SAS Global Forum? You may qualify for free conference registration and a pre-conference tutorial!
To encourage attendance of members from the international SAS users community and in recognition of their additional travel expenses, the SAS Global Users Group is offering a limited number of International Professional Awards for SAS Global Forum 2018. To be eligible, you must:
- Be a full-time SAS professional who resides outside the 48 contiguous states within the United States.
- Have never attended a SAS Global Forum.
- Not otherwise be able to attend the 2018 conference.
What Is Covered
- Waived conference registration fee, including conference meals.
- One free pre-conference tutorial held on Sunday, April 8, 2018.
- Invitation to an awards recognition luncheon on Sunday, April 8, 2018.
How to Apply
- Submit an application by Jan. 29, 2018.
- Applicants will be notified no later than March 5, 2018.
If you have questions, contact the award program coordinator.
SAS® Global Forum Faculty Scholarship Program
Professors, instructors and adjunct faculty: You’re at the forefront of talent development, and what you learn at SAS Global Forum can benefit your students.
Expand your SAS knowledge at a conference that brings together academia and industry. Network with other SAS users from around the world and find out about innovative new research and applications.
- Ten scholarships will be awarded.
- You don’t have to present a paper to be eligible.
- Scholarship provides waived conference registration fees and one pre-conference tutorial.
- Travel and lodging expenses are not included.
How to Apply
Apply to the SAS Global Forum Faculty Scholarship program by Jan. 19, 2018. Notifications will be made by Jan. 26, 2018.
SAS® Global Forum Student Ambassador Program
This competitive program is designed to recognize students using SAS software to benefit their respective fields of study.
- Twenty-five students will earn the title of SAS Student Ambassador.
- You must submit an abstract to present at the conference.
- Ambassador award includes conference registration, travel and hotel expenses, and one pre-conference tutorial.
How to Apply
1. Submit an abstract and working draft of your project to SAS Global Forum. Save your paper submission number! You’ll need that number to complete the next step.
2. Apply for the program. That’s it!
- Deadline to submit your abstract is Oct. 12, 2017.
- Deadline to submit your application is Oct. 12, 2017.
Within the US
Outside the US
Contact Center hours
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET Monday – Thursday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET Friday