Training and Certification
Analytics Experience isn’t just an opportunity to hear presentations and learn from your peers. We offer training opportunities before the conference – all in a convenient, reduced-cost bundle just for attendees. If you have the SAS skills that add value to your organization, why not make it official? Boost your data credentials with testing and certification. Visit the Hands-on Lab to take free courses at your own pace.
Extend your conference experience, increase your SAS knowledge and save money by bundling pre-conference training with your conference fee. Nine options are available from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 16.
Accelerate your career with globally recognized credentials from SAS. Almost all exams are $90* (a 50% discount for conference attendees). You can choose your exam when you register for the event.
*The course SAS® Predictive Modeling Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™ 14 is $125.
NEW for 2018! Undergraduate and graduate students can get FREE SAS certification exams at Analytics Experience.
|SAS Base Programming for SAS®9||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Advanced Programming for SAS®9||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Big Data Preparation, Statistics and Visual Exploration||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Big Data Programming and Loading||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Advanced Predictive Modeling||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Text Analytics, Time Series, Experimentation and Optimization||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Statistical Business Analysis Using SAS®9: Regression and Modeling||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Platform Administration for SAS®9||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Data Integration Development for SAS®9||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Data Quality Using DataFlux® Data Management Studio||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS BI Content Development for SAS®9||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Interactive Model Building and Exploration Using SAS Visual Statistics 7.4||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Visual Analytics 7.4 Exploration and Design||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Clinical Trials Programming Using SAS®9 - Accelerated Version||2 Hours||$90|
|SAS Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner™ 14||3 Hours||$125|
Want to make the most of your free time? Stop by the Hands-On Lab and take a free e-learning course at your own pace. You’ll have access to a wide array of courses, including recorded training by SAS experts, interactive demonstrations and content from instructor-based courses that has been optimized for self-study.
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS® Enterprise Guide® for Experienced SAS Programmers
- Getting Up to Speed With SAS Viya Programming and SAS Cloud Analytic Services
- SAS Viya Data Mining and Machine Learning Procedures
- Statistics 2: ANOVA and Regression
- Categorical Data Analysis Using Logistic Regression
- Conjoint Analysis: Evaluating Consumer Preferences Using SAS Software
- Fitting Tobit and Other Limited Dependent Variable Models
- Discrete Choice Modeling Using SAS Software
- Determining Power and Sample Size Using SAS/STAT® Software
- Fitting Poisson Regression Models Using the GENMOD Procedure
- Robust Regression Techniques in SAS/STAT Software
- Advanced Statistical Modeling Using the NLMIXED Procedure
- Establishing Causal Inferences: Propensity Score Matching, Heckman's Two-Stage Model, Interrupted Time Series, and Regression Discontinuity Models Business Knowledge Series
- Structural Equation Modeling Using SAS
- SAS Programming for R Users
- Mixed Models Analyses Using SAS
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
- Rapid Predictive Modeling for Business Analysts
- Advanced Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner