Get the Conference Mobile App
For detailed information on sessions, workshops and more, download the conference app.
Please note: You must be registered for Analytics Experience 2018 to use the mobile app for this event. If you’re not registered, visit our Session Catalog to check out all of our sessions in San Diego.
- Download CrowdCompass AttendeeHub on the App Store® or Google Play.
- Open the CrowdCompass AttendeeHub app and search for Analytics Experience 2018.
- Tap Download and enter the following password: AX2018.
- Tap on the three lines at the top-left corner and select Log In for More Features.
- Enter your first and last name. A four-digit verification code will be sent via email and text message (if a cellphone number was entered during registration).
- Enter the four-digit verification code to complete login. If you would like to meet with other conference attendees, use the mobile app to message and set up meetings - change your profile’s privacy settings to public.
If you would like to meet with other conference attendees, use the mobile app to message and set up meetings - change your profile’s privacy settings to public.
To access the app from the web, visit https://crowd.cc/ax2018.
For more in-depth details about Analytics Experience, download our program guide.
Conference Hotel and Transportation
Manchester Grand Hyatt
1 Market Place, San Diego
Hotel arrangements should be secured using the link provided when registering for the conference. Attendees are responsible for hotel and travel costs.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m
San Diego International Airport (SAN) is 2.7 miles from the Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel. That’s an approximately 10-minute drive.
Registration Desk Hours
Please check in at the registration and information desk located at the Palm Foyer on Level 2.
The desk is open at the following times:
Saturday, Sept. 15
3 – 5 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 16
7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 17
8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, Sept. 18
7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday, Sept. 19
7 a.m. – noon
Be prepared to show photo ID when picking up your badge. Badges must always be worn. The badge is your pass to all conference-related events.
Appropriate attire is business casual for almost all events at Analytics Experience. For the Tuesday-night party aboard the USS Midway, we recommend casual attire and ask you refrain from wearing high-heeled shoes.
Pre-Conference Training and Certification Exams (Additional Fee)
If you are attending a pre-conference training course, please visit the conference registration desk on the second level before your session starts. Check-in for certification exams is located on the fourth level; a photo ID is required. Visit the Pre-Conference Training and Certification Exams page for more details.
This Hackathon requires in-person participation at our Analytics Experience venue, the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, Sept. 16-17.
Spaces are still available! Learn more here. To add the hackathon to your agenda, modify your registration using your case-sensitive confirmation number.
Meals and Receptions
- Monday, Sept. 17, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. in the Innovation Hub – Lobby Level, Grand Hall
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, from 7 to 8:15 a.m. in Second Level – Harbor and Seaport Foyers
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, from 7 to 8:15 a.m. in Second Level – Harbor and Seaport Foyers
- Monday, Sept. 17, from noon to 2 p.m. Innovation Hub, Lobby Level – Grand Hall; Second Level – Harbor and Seaport Foyers; and Third Level – Promenade, Mission and Solana Beach Foyers
- Tuesday, Sept. 18, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Innovation Hub, Lobby Level – Grand Hall; Second Level – Harbor and Seaport Foyers; and Third Level – Promenade, Mission and Solana Beach Foyers
- Wednesday, Sept. 19, from noon to 2 p.m. Innovation Hub, Lobby Level – Grand Hall; and Second Level – Harbor and Seaport Foyers
Party on the USS Midway
Tuesday, Sept. 18, from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
For event details and transportation, visit the mobile app.
Share the Live Stream
Analytics Experience is streaming select mainstage and breakout sessions, live! Tell your friends and colleagues who can’t join us in San Diego not to miss out.