Health and Life Sciences Industry Consultant, SAS
Sherrine Eid has more than 20 years of experience in real-world evidence, epidemiology and biostatistics. Her previous roles include both private sector and public service. Her passion for better public health led her to work for USAID, CDC and other donors in global health development with a focus on reproductive health and family planning and infectious diseases. She would later serve as the District Epidemiologist for the City of Alexandria, VA, protecting the health of residents by leading outbreak investigations and training law enforcement and first responders in forensic epidemiology. Serving as Network Biostatistician and Epidemiologist for Lehigh Valley Health Network, Eid worked with physicians and other health care providers to design and analyze outcomes research studies for publication in peer-reviewed journals. Most recently, she joined Teva Pharmaceuticals as a Biostatistician and Epidemiologist supporting regulatory, safety, late-phase and post-marketing activities across therapeutic areas using clinical and real-world data to glean real-world insight.
Join SAS at DIA 2022
Booth 1906 | June 19 - 23 | McCormick Convention Center in Chicago
Analytics Innovation for the Next Generation of Clinical Trials
Transform data into life-changing insights and help bring better, safer therapies to market faster. Unlock more value from your data with next-generation analytics for clinical research. SAS helps you implement AI, machine learning, cloud computing, simulation and more advanced analytics techniques to:
- Modernize clinical trials and improve operational efficiency.
- Drive value from real-world data and improve patient lives.
- Take analytics to the cloud and scale for complex simulations and big data computations.
- Democratize access to data and analytics within your organization.
Visit Us at DIA 2022 in Booth 1906
We’ll offer short demonstrations of SAS® solutions to help you accelerate analytic innovations in clinical research. Join our experts and learn how we can give your organization a competitive advantage.
- Explore our comprehensive analytics environment, supporting trial design, data preparation, evaluation and submission.
- Employ cutting-edge tools to manage your clinical trials and improve your overall quality and efficiency, including advanced simulation techniques to improve enrollment planning and support enrollment rescue when needed.
- Tap into a robust suite of advanced analytics tools, giving your data scientists the power to gain insight from any size or type of data with best-in-class methods.
- Learn how SAS users apply our newest technologies to address the industry’s most challenging problems, like building resiliency, improving diversity and access to clinical research, and addressing bias.
Register using our SAS discount code and save
Use our promo codes to get $100 off your DIA 2022 Global Annual Meeting registration.
- DIA 2022 Promo Code: VIP22294
SAS Innovation Theater Presentations
Monday, June 20 | 12:35 - 1:05 p.m. | Theater 3 Exhibit Hall
Join SAS for a lightning-round presentation on next-generation approaches for driving excellence in clinical trial operations, including:
- Integrating multiomics data to identify druggable targets and the best patients for trials.
- Using observational data to generate synthetic control arms.
- Rescuing trial enrollment with simulation.
These methods can help you design and execute better clinical trials, improve diversity and more.
Don’t miss this chance to level up!
Principal Data Scientist for Life Sciences, SAS
Matt Becker has been a Principal Industry Consultant at SAS since 2013. Prior to joining SAS, he used SAS in the life sciences industry since 1988. He focused on clinical programming, data management and visualizations. Becker presented numerous papers and won best paper awards at DIA, PharmaSUG, SUGI and SAS Global Forum, PHUSE, PharmaSUG China and numerous regional users group meetings.
Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, SAS
Jim Box provides strategic insights across the life sciences industry, with a focus on optimizing the execution of clinical trials. He spent 18 years in the CRO industry, holding leadership roles in statistics, statistical programming, data management and information technology. Throughout his career, he’s used analytics and simulation to improve business processes across all aspects of an organization. Prior to joining his current team, Box spent a year with the SAS Solutions OnDemand Advanced Analytics Lab, working with customers on fraud detection, forecasting and modeling projects.
Principal Consultant, SAS Health Care and Life Sciences
Scott McClain brings 30 years of experience in toxicology, biotechnology and product safety risk assessment. His academic background is in environmental and molecular toxicology with a focus on quantitative risk assessment. He received his advanced degrees from Miami University in Oxford, OH. His early career experience focused on immunology combined with cellular genetics, animal model development and diagnostics. More recently, his focus has been on regulatory safety data communications with global agencies. Prior to SAS, he was with Syngenta Crop Protection in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
And don’t forget to visit JMP at Booth 1206
Notice Concerning Training, Education, Food, Refreshments or Other Gifts Provided by SAS
At this event SAS will provide you items that may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your receipt of these items with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas.