Risk Analytics and MRM
(duration: 3 hours)
- Advanced analytics can help organizations of all sizes innovate, thrive and compete in the new digital world.
- Finding and attracting the right customer and making the right offer can be enhanced -
- Analytic capabilities allow you to gain insights from your own data, and use your superior knowledge of your customers and market to make better decisions – cheaper, faster and more flexibly than any outsourcing alternative.
- In a Cloud enabled world, short cycles to analyze, build and deploy models in to production means rapid ROI.
- SAS has enabled banks of all sizes to better compete in the market by providing them with the ability to access sophisticated analytics, including Machine Learning, and deploy models and decisions quickly.
|12:00 p.m.||Naeem Siddiqi |
Senior Advisor, Risk and Quantitative Solutions SAS
|12:30 p.m.||Walid Gouadria |
Senior Manager | Digital Business Integration Accenture
|1:00 p.m.||Mahdi Amri |
Partner Ernst & Young
|1:30 p.m.||Renato Fiorini |
LATAM and SMB Head of Risk Management Solutions SAS
|2:00 p.m.||James Oche |
Director, Model Risk Management DTCC
|2:30 p.m.||Panel Session |
Sumit Chattopadhyay, North America Head, Risk & Finance Advisory, SAS
Naeem Siddiqi, Senior Advisor, Risk and Quantitative Solutions at SAS
Renato Fiorini, LATAM and SMB Head of Risk Management Solutions at SAS
Walid Gouadria, Senior Manager | Digital Business Integration at Accenture
Mahdi Amri, Partner at Ernst & Young
James Oche, Director, Model Risk Management at DTCC