SAS Customer Connection
For Fraud & Financial Crimes
Join us virtually
It’s time to reimagine the way we fight fraud and financial crime.
This year marks a momentous milestone for the SAS Customer Connection for Fraud and Financial Crimes. As we celebrate the event’s remarkable 20-year history, we continue to build the future of fraud and financial crime-fighting innovation.
We invite you to be a part of this much-anticipated program that will feature some of the industry’s most respected experts and advanced technology.
Curious about today’s top fraud and financial crime trends? What the implications could be for your organization? How technology is differentiating financial firms? Join us to find the answers you’re looking for and the solutions that will transform how you combat fraud and financial crime.
Join us virtually on September 22!
This event is complimentary
- Peter Oakes Independent NED of Regulated Fintech and Financial Services (MiFID & Payments) and Regulatory Strategist
Will I earn continuing professional education (CPE) credits for attending?
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer CPE credits for any 2021 SAS Customer Connection for Fraud and Financial Crimes sessions.
How do I log in to the event?
Once your registration is confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to log in to the event.
What if I have a technical issue while attending the virtual event?
- Reconnect: Try connecting again to the webcast.
- Change browsers: We suggest trying Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Guest network: Change your internet access connection, or try a guest network, if available.
- Wireless: Try connecting via a wireless device (not Wi-Fi on the corporate network).
- Avoid RDS and VPN: Do not use a remote desktop connection to view the webcast.
- Personal device: Use a personal device and not a work computer.
Some organizations block streaming media. If your employer has a firewall in place, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to help with this.
Will the sessions be available for viewing after Sept. 22?
Most sessions will be available for registered attendees to watch on demand. Due to the sensitivity of the subject matter, we cannot guarantee that all presentations will be available on demand.
Notice Concerning Virtual Event Provided by SAS
This virtual event may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your attendance of this event with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas. Please reach out if you require an FMV assessment.