The SAS Championship Pro-Am
Wednesday, Oct. 7 – Thursday, Oct. 8 | Prestonwood Country Club
HEALTH AND SAFETY
The SAS Championship plans to undertake a number of measures to help mitigate the transmission risk of COVID-19 and other contagious illnesses. Should you choose to participate in the Pro-Am, you must follow all mitigation measures implemented by the Tournament with respect to COVID-19. In particular, you may be required to do the following:
- Submit to a COVID-19 test (and test negative) provided by the official health care partner of the PGA Tour Champions. Testing will begin on Sunday, Oct. 4. Additional information regarding location and available times will be communicated closer to the event.
- Submit to additional screening for symptoms of COVID-19, as identified by the CDC, including temperature checks, etc.
- Maintain social distancing (staying at least 6 feet – about two arms’ lengths) from other people whenever possible.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains 60% alcohol, including the hand sanitizer provided by the Tournament, as often as possible.
- Wear personal protective equipment, such as face coverings or masks that meet CDC guidelines, including those that may be provided to you by the Tournament in such circumstances when directed by the Tournament (e.g., inside the clubhouse).
- Use sanitizing and disinfecting wipes provided by the Tournament as directed by the Tournament.
Further information about the requirements for the Tournament Pro-Am may be provided prior to play.