SAS at HIMSS20 Annual
Conference & Exhibition
Booth 1720 | March 9 – 13
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
Accelerate digital health transformation
with AI and advanced analytics from SAS®
Schedule a meeting to learn how SAS powers decisions that improve health outcomes, control costs, and enhance the quality of patient experience through a trusted data and analytics foundation.
SAS and the future of health care
You already know the challenges and cost issues facing health care. How you confront those issues – today and in the future – will make all the difference.
Making our communities healthier, inspiring new precision medicine and seeing the future with artificial intelligence, analytics from SAS are transforming digital health for both emerging and established health care organizations.
Visit our booth at HIMSS for demos and conversations about how SAS advanced analytics and AI help health care organizations:
- Identify new/improved clinical pathways.
- Effectively integrate social determinants of health.
- Combat the opioid epidemic.
- Understand total cost of care.
- Take advantage of data streams in the Internet of Medical Things.
- Predict risk in patient populations.
- Improve health outcomes and whole-person care.
- Optimize patient flow, forecast staffing needs, hire the right talent and overcome other operational resource challenges.
- Enable the shift to value-based care.
- Optimize patient and member experience.
When it comes to making sense of complex health data, experts count on SAS.
Visit SAS at Booth 1720 for a chance to win
Enter for a chance to win an NES Classic!
Games include Dr. Mario plus Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros., Mega Man, Final Fantasy and dozens more.
Contests, Drawings and Giveaways
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See the Official Rules online or at the SAS booth/exhibit.
You can also visit SAS in the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase
Come see us in the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase™, the highest-trafficked area of the exhibit floor – packed with nearly 20 demonstration areas, a large education theater, a product marketplace and more.
SAS® is used by:
Health care organizations in more than 40 countries.
87% of health care companies in the Fortune 500.