Engaging and Advancing Technology Sales Women in the Triangle
Our purpose is to provide a platform for RTP women in sales to network, support, and mentor other women sales professionals, while building a strong community of future sales leaders.
Who should attend:
- Women technology sales professionals.
- Women interested in software sales profession, including early career professionals.
- Men who are passionate about meeting with exceptional women in sales, as well as share and learn about supporting women.
- Companies that support diverse & inclusive work environments.
What we will cover:
- Discuss the value that women bring to the sales team and organization.
- Hear strategies from sales leaders to overcome obstacles of the field and how they rose to the top.
- Create a sense of community by networking with professionals in technology sales in the RTP area.
Agenda coming soon. But be sure to register, you won’t want to miss this!
Register now for this event
There is no cost to attend, but the event is limited to the first 250 registrants.
In partnership with:
Notice Concerning Training, Education, Food, Refreshments or Other Gifts Provided by SAS
At this event SAS will provide you items that may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your receipt of these items with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas.