SAS at HIMSS19 Annual
Conference & Exhibition
Booth 4769 | Feb. 12 – 14
Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL
SAS and the future of health care
You already know the challenges and cost issues facing American health care. How you confront those issues – today and in the future – will make all the difference.
Times have changed, and so has SAS. SAS is known as a quality standard in health care, and we’ve earned that recognition as the leader in analytics for more than 40 years. And just as health care isn’t the same as it was 40 years ago, we’re not the same SAS we were 40 years ago.
Yes, we still provide a trusted foundation for organizing and analyzing your data. But we’ve also stayed on the forefront of the AI and machine learning evolution, making SAS the ideal analytics partner and platform for cutting through the hype and creating real change in health care.
- Using AI to identify new/improved clinical pathways.
- Addressing the opioid epidemic with data and analytics.
- Building cohorts and understanding episodic cost of care.
- Predicting risk in patient populations.
- Improving health outcomes with whole-person care.
- Transforming disparate data into usable intelligence.
- Optimizing patient flow, forecasting staffing needs and overcoming other operational resource challenges.
- Taking advantage of data streams in the Medical IoT.
- Understanding propensity to pay.
Visit SAS at Booth 4769 for a chance to win
Chat with our experts and enter for a chance to win a PlayStation Classic.
Contests, Drawings and Giveaways
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See the Official Rules online or at the SAS booth/exhibit.