Criminal justice and public safety agencies have the ability to change outcomes and improve lives through the use of data and analytics. The SAS Public Safety Summit explores using analytics to address the challenges that threaten the health and safety of our cities and counties.
During this event, we’ll explore how analytics is used to improve law enforcement investigations, address the opioid epidemic, provide cybersecurity and improve homeland security. You’ll have several opportunities to network with peers and hear from subject-matter experts.
Who should attend?
Police chiefs and police officers, fire chiefs and firefighters, sheriffs and deputies, managers, assistant managers and department directors, criminal investigators, data analysts, CIOs, CDOs and planners.
- Keynote: Gerald Roberts, Assistant Director, FBI, Security Division
- Current Climate of Public Safety Panel
- Solving Crimes Through Intelligence and Investigation Management
- Opioid Abuse and Drug Monitoring Using a Visual Dashboard
- Pattern of Life and Document Exploitation
Opening reception at 9 with Welcome at 9:30
Closing reception at 4:30
- Value of Data Sharing
- Cybersecurity in Public Safety
- Counterterrorism and Homeland Security
- Grant Opportunities
- Artificial Intelligence in Public Safety
SAS Public Safety Summit
Data-Driven Policing to Protect Citizens and Save Lives
This event has reached capacity and is no longer available for registration.
Notice Concerning Training, Education, Food, Refreshments or Other Gifts Provided by SAS
At this event SAS will provide you items that may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your receipt of these items with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas.