Build smart. Deliver smart. Service smart.
August 8 - 9 | Cary, NC
Build smart. Deliver smart. Service smart. It’s the new mandate. The good news is that it’s more possible now than ever.
As Industry 4.0 fires on all cylinders, technology is revolutionizing every aspect of the industry. Powered by advanced analytics and ideas that were once the stuff of sci-fi legend – cloud computing, robotics, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things – manufacturing is undergoing its greatest changes in a century.
Join us for our annual SAS Manufacturing Executive Forum to learn how the latest innovations in industry-specific technologies can help you:
- Increase product quality and yield faster and with more consistency.
- Reduce lead time and production delays while lowering costs.
- Deliver greater value and improved experiences to customers.
This invitation-only event is designed specifically for senior leaders in manufacturing. As you exchange ideas and make connections, you will:
- Learn how exponential technologies and analytics are changing the industry at an unprecedented rate.
- Hear experts discuss the opportunities and challenges manufacturers face when evaluating and adopting emerging technologies.
- Network with peers in a relaxed, professional environment.
Key topics include:
- Artificial intelligence.
- Machine learning.
- Process quality.
- Filling talent gaps.
- The Internet of Things.
- Image processing and recognition.
- Connected services.
- Data monetization.