Join Us at Mobile World Congress 2018
Feb. 26 – March 1
SAS is pleased to participate in Mobile World Congress, the mobile industry’s largest global gathering
The analytics economy is here. It’s all around us. Data is at the heart of everything we do. You can make the most out of those data insights with an analytics platform designed specifically for your enterprise needs. With the advent of new connected technologies, we can all garner new and more valuable data from all around us, with collaborative enterprise analytics.
Join us at Mobile World Congress 2018, the mobile industry’s largest global gathering, and let us show you how to get the most value from your data with the SAS® Platform. We host customers throughout the week in Hall 6, Booth 6F61.
We’ll be discussing SAS® Analytics for:
- Combating fraud. To detect current fraud better and predict future fraud.
- Real-time customer intelligence. For best-in-class customer experience.
- Artificial intelligence. Analytics integrated with learning technologies to gain new insight.
- Internet of Things (IoT) analytics. Creating new revenue streams based on your intellectual property.
- Data governance and GDPR. Addressing new data protection legislation and emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Network transformation. Support proactive network performance management, capacity planning and service assurance.
In addition, we’ll be featuring special guest speaker Daniel Newman. Newman is a Futurum Research Principal Analyst and best-selling author. He’ll be presenting ideas from his latest book, Futureproof. In these sessions, Newman will share the keys to the behaviors and technologies accelerating digital transformation in leading companies – and the mistakes companies make that put their businesses at risk.
Join the SAS team and Daniel Newman in our booth for a networking reception with traditional Spanish Cava on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 16:00 to 17:00.
Reserve a meeting with SAS or a customer demo
Complete the form below and SAS will contact you to confirm details.
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
In Partnership with:
Notice Concerning Training, Education, Food, Refreshments or Other Gifts Provided by SAS
At this event SAS will provide you items that may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your receipt of these items with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas.