Are you ready for the analytics economy?
Visit us at Mobile World Congress 2018, Hall 6, Booth 6F61
Feb. 26 – March 1
SAS is pleased to participate in Mobile World Congress, the mobile industry’s largest global gathering
The analytics economy is here. It’s all around us. Data is at the heart of everything we do. You can make the most out of those data insights with an analytics platform designed specifically for your enterprise needs. With the advent of new connected technologies, we can all garner new and more valuable data from all around us, with collaborative enterprise analytics.
Join us at Mobile World Congress 2018 and let us show you how to get the most value from your data with the SAS® Platform.
We’ll be discussing SAS Analytics for:
- Combating fraud. To detect current fraud better and predict future fraud.
- Real-time customer intelligence. For best-in-class customer experience.
- Artificial intelligence. Analytics integrated with learning technologies to gain new insight.
- Internet of Things (IoT) analytics. Creating new revenue streams based on your intellectual property.
- Data governance and GDPR. Addressing new data protection legislation and emerging cybersecurity threats.
- Network transformation. Support proactive network performance management, capacity planning and service assurance.
Our friends Octo Telematics will show guests how they transformed auto insurance with IoT technology.
Join Laure Lacaze, Head of Scoring and Pricing, and learn how behavioral, contextual and driving analytics created value for over 90 global insurance companies.
In addition, we’ll be featuring special guest speaker Daniel Newman. Newman is a Futurum Research Principal Analyst and best-selling author. He’ll be presenting ideas from his latest book, Futureproof. In these sessions, Newman will share the keys to the behaviors and technologies accelerating digital transformation in leading companies – and the mistakes companies make that put their businesses at risk.
Join the SAS team and Daniel Newman in our booth for a networking reception on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 16:00 to 17:00.
Stop by the booth to see the scheduled presentations
or reserve a meeting with SAS.
Complete the form below and SAS will contact you to confirm details.
We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona!
This event is no longer available for registration.
In Partnership with:
Notice Concerning Training, Education, Food, Refreshments or Other Gifts Provided by SAS
At this event SAS will provide you items that may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your receipt of these items with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas.