SAS at HIMSS18 Annual
Conference & Exhibition
March 5 – 9
Venetian-Palazzo-Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas
Know. Engage. Manage.
Health care analytics on the SAS® Platform
How SAS® is different
The SAS Platform is an open analytics environment that empowers health care organizations to make better decisions, improving patient outcomes and experiences while controlling costs. It allows our customers a clear view into the analytics process, so they can explore all the possibilities in their data and unlock its full potential.
Break down data silos and communication barriers. Gain usable insights to better know, engage and manage patients, members and organizations.
Solving our greatest challenges in health care requires unprecedented collaboration and transformation. Now is the ideal time, given:
- The maturity of advanced and predictive analytics to address many complex issues.
- Growth in the digitization and availability of health care data.
- Changes in social, economic and legislative considerations related to access, quality and cost of care.
- Heightened focus on patient experience.
Visit SAS at Booth 7807 for a chance to win
Chat with our experts and enter for a chance to win a Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
Contests, Drawings and Giveaways
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See the Official Rules online or at the SAS booth/exhibit.
“We have always had complete belief in the power of analytics, and that it would eventually permeate all areas of society. We saw that data-driven decision making would one day be the only kind that mattered.”
Jim Goodnight, CEO
HIMSS18 Exhibition Hall hours
Tuesday, March 6, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Wednesday, March 7, 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday, March 8, 9:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Visit the HIMSS18 website for complete conference details.
SAS® is used by:
- Health care organizations in more than 40 countries.
- 87 percent of health care companies in the Fortune 500.
- More than 4,500 US hospitals and all 50 state health departments.