SAS Health Analytics
Know. Engage. Manage.
May 9-10, 2018
SAS world headquarters – Cary, NC
As health care evolves, its entire ecosystem – from payers and providers to pharmaceutical companies and government agencies – seeks to find common ground. More data is available than ever. But transforming information into innovation is challenging. Organizations strive to create shared goals, internally and externally, trying to improve patient experience while optimizing already limited resources. It’s a daunting task – but analytics turns possibility into reality.
At the 15th annual SAS Health Analytics Executive Forum, you’ll hear from organizations using analytics to explore all the possibilities in their data, unlocking its full potential. For over 40 years, we’ve worked with organizations to dig deeper to identify inefficiencies and opportunities.
Join us as we cover topics including:
- Patient experience.
- Internet of Things.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Real-world data.
- Population health.
- Cloud centralization.
- Financial risk.
- Payment integrity.
- Operationalizing analytics.
- Data visualization.
- Workflow optimization.
- Governance and change management.
This event is complimentary for executives, and features dynamic presentations with analytics thought leaders from companies including:
- Mercy Virtual.
- Eli Lilly.
- Highmark Health.
- UnitedHealth Group.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Pandurang M. Kulkarni Chief Analytics Officer and Vice President of Biometrics and Advanced Analytics, Eli Lilly and Company
- Ben W. Andrews Vice President, Laboratory Optimization for the Americas and Corporate Accounts for US Clinical, bioMérieux