Join SAS at DIA 2017
June 18 - 22
From discovery to doctor – and all the data in between
That’s the power of analytics. Learn how SAS® helps you target better opportunities.
Medical development data is bigger than ever and growing. Here’s how our leading advanced analytics, combined with real-world patient data, lets you take advantage of it:
- Data management and analytics optimization for clinical trials.
- Analytics scalability for complex simulations and big data computation.
- Machine learning in clinical research.
Reasons to visit us at DIA 2017:
- Learn about visualization for clinical trial monitoring and investigation.
- Explore our comprehensive analytical environment that supports trial design, evaluation and submission.
- Employ proven tools and capabilities to manage the operational delivery of your clinical trials and improve your overall quality and efficiency.
- Tap into a robust suite of advanced analytics tools to empower your data scientists to make decisions on real-world data using best-in-class methods.
- Learn how SAS users are applying our newest technologies to improve some of the industry’s oldest problems.
- Register for a chance to win a Yeti cooler.
See SAS in Booth 2036
We’ll offer short presentations of the SAS solutions that can help reduce your costs and advance therapies with the most promise. Join our experts to explore how SAS can give your organization a competitive advantage.
SAS Innovation Theater Presentation
Monday, June 19 | 2 - 2:30 p.m. | Theater No. 2
Clinical Analytics Workflow Optimization
Managing a clinical trial analytics exercise is filled with opportunity to optimize workflow. Join SAS to learn how you can manage all analytics tasks in parallel. See the advantages of a connected repository and analytics environment as well as scalability for any size analytics task – from simulations to computation on big data. See how to minimize the effort required to create compliant data sets. Share our vision for the clinical trial analytics environment of the future – ready today.