Walk With the Pros | Honorary Observer Opportunity
Friday, Oct. 14 – Sunday, Oct. 16 | Prestonwood Country Club
Only one thing could be better than watching the world’s best golfers compete on the PGA Tour’s Champions Tour at the SAS Championship presented by Bloomberg Businessweek – experiencing it as an Honorary Observer.
A day at the SAS Championship becomes the experience of a lifetime when you’re an Honorary Observer. During the actual tournament competition, from Oct. 14 through Oct. 16, you will have the opportunity to see play from a unique perspective. Follow a selected group inside the ropes for an unobstructed view of play, just a few feet away from the stars of the Champions Tour as they compete for the prestigious SAS Championship title.
As a participant in the Honorary Observer program, you will receive recognition and special benefits reserved for VIP attendees, including:
- Announcement of your name to the gallery on the first tee.
- Your picture taken with the Champions Tour threesome, autographed by all three players at the end of the round.
- Parking pass.
- Clubhouse credentials for Prestonwood Country Club.
- Access to the SAS skybox on the 18th green.
The Honorary Observer program is offered on a first-come, first-served basis, and participation is limited and regulated by the Champions Tour.
SAS Championship Tournament Hospitality
Friday, Oct. 14 – Sunday, Oct. 16 | Prestonwood Country Club, 18th Green
Watch the elite 78-person field take on the three-day, 54-hole SAS Championship while walking the tournament grounds or from the comfort of SAS’ private luxury skybox adjacent to the 18th green.
The skybox is the ultimate setting to watch the thrilling final hole and engage in dynamic networking with colleagues and peers from other companies. See the legends of golf play from comfortable seating while enjoying complimentary food, an open bar, flat-screen TVs and private restrooms.
Your SAS hospitality ticket gives you access to:
- Tournament grounds to view the SAS Championship.
- The clubhouse at Prestonwood Country Club (includes dining).
- The SAS hospitality skybox adjacent to the 18th green.