From discovery to doctor – and all the data in between.
That’s the power of analytics. Learn how SAS® helps you target better opportunities.
Our leading advanced analytics combined with real-world patient data delivers unparalleled insights, making it possible to:
- Capitalize on your existing research investment.
- Make better decisions for future drug development opportunities.
- Identify pools of patients for faster recruitment.
- Get better, safer products to market in much less time.
Reasons to visit us at DIA 2016:
- Use the new Life Sciences Analytics Framework for a comprehensive analytical environment to support trial design, evaluation and submission.
- Employ proven tools and capabilities to manage the operational delivery of your clinical trials and improve your overall quality and efficiency.
- Tap into a robust suite of advanced analytics tools to empower your data scientists to make decisions on real-world data using best-in-class methods.
- Learn how SAS users are applying our newest technologies to improve some of the industry’s oldest problems.
- Register for a chance to win an M3D Micro 3D Printer.
See SAS in Booth 1825
We’ll offer short presentations at our booth on the SAS solutions that can help reduce your costs and advance therapies with the most promise. Join our experts to explore how SAS can give your organization a competitive advantage that makes a difference.
The demo you don't want to miss
Ready to see the IoT in action? SAS will demonstrate the convergence of big data, analytics and wearable technologies to provide real-time analytics on clinical trial populations.Stop by to see the future of real-time patient monitoring with proven technology – in the form of an information-rich live view of active participants.
SAS Innovation Theater
Empowering Action – Fueling Safety and Operational Efficiency
Jim Box, Senior Solutions Architect, SAS Health and Life Sciences; and Carrie Dundas-Lucca, Project Manager, Zencos
Wednesday, June 29 | 12:00 – 12:30 p.m. | Exhibit Hall
For groups like Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations, knowing there is a safety or quality issue in a trial is not enough. Value comes from providing capabilities that are approachable and scalable and directly support the ongoing needs to assess, resolve and learn from a signal. This session will demonstrate an integrated software platform geared toward supporting the ongoing work of clinical professionals while simultaneously creating a rich data asset to improve and enhance delivery.
Meet with a SAS analytics expert at Booth 1825
Connect With SAS
Contests, Drawings and Giveaways
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See the Official Rules online or at the SAS booth/exhibit.