Connect and share ideas with automotive and analytics leaders at this invitation-only executive event at the Townsend Hotel.
Featuring presentations and a panel discussion, this event will focus on connected environments, cutting edge analytics and the future of the auto industry. We’ll discuss how to:
- Use analytics to capitalize on torrents of data created by connected vehicles.
- Move beyond traditional data management and storage processes.
- Transform and improve the customer experience.
State of the Automotive Industry
- Hans-Werner Kaas, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
Chief Economist Panel Discussion: Automotive and Manufacturing Outlook
- Chad Moutray, Chief Economist, National Association of Manufacturers
- Sue Yingzi Su, Senior Economist, North America and China, General Motors Public Policy Center
- Bryan Bezold, Senior Economist - Americas, Ford Motor Company
Selling to Connected Customers
- Peter Leto, Head of Industry – Automotive Retail Sales, Google
Connected Vehicle Panel Discussion: How are advancements in connected vehicle insights and analytics progressing?
- Scott McCormick, President, Connected Vehicle Trade Association
- Andreas Mai, Director of Smart Connected Vehicles, Cisco
- Gary Streelman, Director of Advanced Engineering and New Concepts, Magneti Marelli
Driving the Data Revolution: The Connected Vehicle at Ford and Navistar
- Kevin Cooper, Manager, Connectivity and Smart Mobility, Ford Motor Company
- Gyasi Dapaa, Data Science Director, Navistar
Doing Big Data Well
- Grant Bodley, General Manager Global Manufacturing Solutions, Hortonworks
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Contact Erin Hathaway at 919-531-0714.
Notice Concerning Training, Education, Food, Refreshments or Other Gifts Provided by SAS
At this event SAS will provide you items that may be subject to gift rules applicable for your organization. We respect these rules and encourage you to clear your receipt of these items with your organization. If you prefer, you may pay fair market value and receive a receipt for the items at sas.com/paysas.