Seize the momentum
Join with industry leaders and peers to discuss how the industry will build off the success of current data sharing initiatives. The fifth installment of the Clinical Trial Data Transparency Forum will focus on promoting and growing the industry’s data sharing efforts. Reserve your seat today to be a part of these important discussions in Heidelberg, Germany.
Discuss ways to support growth, sustainability and evolution within the industry. Sessions will focus on areas such as:
- Updates on policies and industry perspectives.
- Privacy and data management, including de-identification.
- Companies’ experiences with setting up and sharing their clinical trial data.
- The researcher’s perspective on data sharing and solution usability.
- Current challenges to growing and expanding data sharing including cross-company collaborations.
- How to expand the data sharing effort to academia and medium-sized pharma organizations.
- Promoting the value of data sharing to the researcher community and public.
Wednesday 22 April
Networking Event and Dinner
Heidelberg Castle and Apothekenmuseum
18:00 – 22:30
Thursday 23 April
Villa7 SAS Executive Briefing Center
8:30 – 15:30
Networking Reception immediately following.