Live Data Visualization Demonstration at SAS Booth 18
Come see how you can use SAS® Visual Analytics to get rapid insights from your institutional data. To show you how quick and easy it really is, we want you to try it with your own data!
What can you expect?
- Put our software through its paces using real data and real scenarios.
- Get one-on-one time with a SAS expert.
- Hear case studies involving real-world applications at other institutions.
What will you learn?
Discover how easy it is to use SAS Visual Analytics to manage complex, massive data sets, and create and share dynamic visuals. Learn about its on-the-fly forecasting, autocharting, "what does it mean?" pop-ups, and drag-and-drop capabilities.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll need to provide:
- CSV, XLS or SAS data sets on a flash drive.
- No personally identifiable information (please remove hash or encrypt your names and SSNs).
- If you can, bring lots of highly granular data. Don’t summarize it ahead of time; we’ll show you how easy it is to do that on the fly.
- Denormalized tables are best; however, we can join normalized tables with a few clicks.