SAS® Anti-money Laundering for Teradata Advantage Program
The SAS Anti-Money Laundering for Teradata Advantage Program delivers specific in-database processing features, providing a robust risk management approach to anti-money laundering (AML) activities and regulatory compliance with the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Detecting and filing potential money-laundering activity in a timely manner.
- Minimizing the total cost of AML management.
- Having an AML solution with the scalability to handle growing data volumes, changing regulatory requirements and increasingly sophisticated money-laundering techniques.
- Improving the quality of money-laundering detection across the enterprise.
- Integrating data to provide the ability to link cases to customers, accounts, third-party watch lists and internal enterprise data.
- Implementing effective AML management across the global enterprise.
How the SAS® Anti-Money Laundering for Teradata Advantage Program Can Help
- Faster, more accurate detection and understanding of money-laundering activities.
- Monitor more risks with a reduced total run time.
- Reduce data replication to ensure that results are valid.
- Enhanced productivity and performance at a reduced cost.
- Use in-database monitoring to minimize data movement and processing.
- Process more transactions with fewer false positives and the same number of staff members.
- Reduced AML implementation time.
- Combined solution by industry-leading companies with proven track records.
- Teradata: financial services data warehouses.
- SAS: more than 100 financial crimes implementations in 28 countries.