About This Event
In a fiercely competitive marketplace, insurance executives struggle to find the right balance between improving profitability and providing an unmatched customer experience. The key to achieving this balance? An enterprise-wide commitment to data and analytics.
- Drawing on the insights of SAS experts in analytics and insurance, you will know how to build a strategic analytic culture in your organization, including:
- The importance of achieving executive commitment, facilitating collaboration and building consensus.
- Get analytical insight into the predictive factors that maximize the performance of your multichannel distribution strategy.
- Understand your customers better than ever and drive your marketing efforts forward with a complete view of the customer across all products and distribution channels.
- Suggestions and strategies for getting started.
Visual Analytics gives your insurance organization the analytic power and data visualization to make decisions driven from fact based analysis combined with inherent business knowledge.
Complimentary with light refreshments provided.
TRY IT NOW!
Visit our Visual Analytics microsite to find out more about features and benefits of this product.
Wednesday 18 November 2015
Friday 20 November 2015
10:00AM – 3:00PM
Professional Training Service (PTS)
Q-House Sathorn, 20th Floor