Why choose SAS® for financial services analytics?
More than 3,500 financial institutions of all sizes trust SAS. Our affordable, easy-to-use analytic solutions integrate with open source and scale with your business. Recognized on Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list, SAS fosters innovation, investing more than a quarter of our revenue in R&D each year. Flexible deployment options – on-premises, cloud, SaaS – offer you choices in leveraging analytics for faster, more valuable results and delivering your digital transformation projects.
Getting Results With SAS
See what SAS has helped financial institutions achieve.
- 85% reduction in time to issue new loans through digitalized workflows and embedded AI.
- 30% reduction in attrition by accurately predicting customer behavior.
- 12% increase in customer response rates with personalized communications and timely offers.
- 30% increase in revenue per customer by knowing and acting on CLTV.
- 100% increase in credit card sales through personalized offers and optimized campaigns.
- 40% increase in credit card activations in three months by gleaning data-driven insights.
- 30% reduction in third-party fraud and significant improvements in synthetic and first-party fraud with real-time identity validation.
- Increased collections with 30% less effort by embedding AI into the process.
- Made better credit decisions in five minutes for applicants without credit histories by using new sources of consumer information.
- 50% reduction in marketing campaign costs by optimizing offers.
- 90% reduction in false positives from transaction monitoring.
- Reduced time to deliver reports and analyses from 20 days to a few seconds.
Solutions & Use Cases to Help Your Business
Turn your data into insights with analytics, AI/machine learning, cloud, open source, fintech, regtech and insurtech technologies. Manage increasing regulatory demands and stop fraud in its tracks. Maximize return on capital. Achieve operational excellence. And create personalized customer experiences.
In the Spotlight
SMB Financial Services Solutions
For novices and experts across the user base – including investigators, compliance and risk analysts, developers and data scientists – SAS has a solution to drive business outcomes.
Fraud & Financial Crimes Compliance
- SAS® Detection and Investigation for BankingFind and stop organized and first-party application and payments fraud with a single, end-to-end solution.
- Identity & Digital Fraud AnalyticsShield your customers and your organization from the ever-changing threats of fraudsters with identity & digital fraud analytics capabilities that combine AI-driven data orchestration with our industry-leading on-demand decision engine.
- SAS® Anti-Money LaunderingTake a risk-based approach to monitoring transactions for money laundering and terrorist financing activities.
- SAS® Fraud Decisioning for ClaimsDetect, prevent and manage insurance claims fraud across all lines of business.
- SAS® Model Risk ManagementSignificantly reduce your model risk, improve your decision making and financial performance, and meet regulatory demands with comprehensive model risk management.
- SAS for Risk Modeling & Decisioning | Powered by AzureModernize risk across the organization with a trusted solution for managing analytical models and decision strategies.
- SAS® Solution for LDTIManage, audit and trace all steps of LDTI compliance processes within a single, integrated environment.
- SAS® Solution for Regulatory CapitalProactively manage regulatory risk with a single, end-to-end risk management environment.
- First-Party Ad Server | SAS® 360 MatchBuild your own advertising ecosystem with an independent, flexible first-party ad server.
- Multichannel Marketing Hub | SAS® Customer Intelligence 360Individualize every customer interaction in real time with a modern multichannel marketing hub.
- SAS® 360 EngageReach the right audience on the right devices with omnichannel marketing capabilities.
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
- SAS® 360 PlanCentrally manage, integrate and streamline all marketing planning activities so you can be agile and accurate in accounting for marketing investments.