Artificial Intelligence at Work
The world keeps changing. With AI you can do more!
November 28, 2018
There have been only a few technologies that were expected to change the world. Artificial intelligence is certainly one of them. It brings incredible opportunities as it is starting to impact the way we work and live today. SAS embeds AI capabilities – such as modern machine learning, computer vision, speech and natural language processing (NLP), and optimization – into its solutions to help you boost productivity and unlock new opportunities like improving customer experience, increasing sales, demystifying risk, or streamlining processes.
Get inspired and experience the Artificial Intelligence in Practice on November 28.
Hear our experts Aleksander Pivk and Jakov Božić and distinguished our guest from BonsAI who will try to inspire you, give you a competitive edge and let you become an innovative leader in your industry by discussing the following points.
- look beyond the hype and understand what it takes to deliver on the promise of AI
- understand the current state of play for AI in organizations and encountered issues
- learn how to process images, classify them using deep learning models, or detect objects
- analyze unstructured (textual) data using natural language processing and text analytics
- acquaint with other machine learning use cases (i.e. Anomaly detection, Event analytics, Alert optimization)
- learn how seamless integration of machine learning can improve Digital marketing
- See a couple of examples of workforce augmentation using AI
- develop and/or seamlessly integrate open source, such as R and Python on SAS Platform
- learn how to close the gaps between technology, skills and business challenges
|Wednesday 28th November|
|13:30 - 14:00||Registration & Refreshments|
|14:00 - 14:30||Intro to AI with real-life examples|
|14:30 - 14:50||Computer Vision|
|14:50 - 15:20||Digital Transformation, Chatbots|
|15:20 - 15:40||Coffee Break|
|15:40 - 16:00||Text Analytics & Natural Language Processing|
|16:00 - 16:20||Machine Learning Use Cases (Anomaly detection, Event Analytics, Alert Optimization)|
|16:20 - 16:50||SAS Customer Intelligence 360: Seamless machine learning for Digital marketing|
|16:20 - 16:50||SAS Platform - Is it open for Open Source?|
|16:50||Gin Tasting Party|
SAS Meeting Hall
Damira Tomljanovića Gavrana 13
Poslovni Centar Bundek