SAS is more committed than ever to the belief that knowledge is empowering. As an analytics leader, we are using our most advanced technology in innovative ways to help our customers across every industry combat the coronavirus outbreak.
COVID-19 Public Dashboard
This report uses SAS® Viya to visualize key metrics and trends related to the COVID-19 pandemic. You’ll see continually updated stats on daily new confirmed cases, global spread by country, comparisons of selected countries and regions, and data trends to track the outbreak.
SAS Business Continuity Management Program
COVID-19 is truly a global health issue affecting everyone and causing concern for you, our customers. As we all continue to navigate the uncertainty of this outbreak, SAS is committed to supporting your business as a valued partner and will ensure continuity of service. Check out our frequently asked questions related to COVID-19 and SAS customer support.
- What can we learn about COVID-19 from an executive producer of Pandemic?
- Using data visualization to track the coronavirus outbreak
- Can data sharing accelerate research in the fight against COVID-19?
- Supporting behavioral health during a global pandemic
- AI and IoT deployed for crowd safety management during COVID-19
- 27,000 coders vs. the coronavirus
- Respond, recover, reimagine: How government agencies can emerge stronger
In the News
Let us help.
We have domain experts who are ready and willing to assist with any projects you're working on and needs you have. Just let us know.
SAS is proud to be the part of #DigitalnaSolidarnost, initiated by The Office for Information Technologies and eGovernment, Government of the Republic of Serbia. We are offering all SAS Online learnings for free. Visit Learn SAS® Online for more information
#ostanikodkuce #staysafe #stayathome