Help fill the demand for analytical talent, and secure your future as an analytics professional. Whether you want to take a few SAS® courses, earn a bachelor's degree, or advance your SAS knowledge and skills by pursuing a master's degree, there are educational institutions around the world that offer programs to fit your needs – from certificate programs, to undergraduate courses and degrees, to master's degrees.
Why pursue a program or degree focused on learning SAS®?
- Learn the skills you'll need to pursue a lucrative career in the digital age.
- Gain a competitive advantage in the job market by learning the No. 1 analytics skills employers are looking for.
- Secure your future with marketable analytical skills.
SAS is available in most of the Fortune 1000 companies. When the students go out, it gives them instant credibility. They can hit the ground running. Goutam Chakraborty, PhD Professor of Marketing Oklahoma State University
You Might Also Be Interested In
- SAS Certification for AcademicsGet SAS certified, and set yourself apart. Students, educators and other academic staff can get 50 percent off the standard certification exam fees.
- Academic DiscountsPrepare for a career or advance your SAS knowledge for less by taking advantage of a variety of discounts offered to the academic community.
- SAS Academic Programs ResourcesExplore a variety of resources for learning, teaching and continually developing SAS skills.
- University Programs for StudentsDevelop your analytics skills using SAS by taking advantage of a variety of undergraduate, graduate and joint certificate programs offered by educational institutions around the world.