This Faculty Development Program strives to support and promote learning of data science concepts and curriculum, to provide opportunity and development to professors/educators and academic institutions.
Faculty Development Program (FDP), will help you to:
- Build a robust data science syllabus for academic programs.
- Attract high-caliber students by offering courses that meet growing demand for analytics professionals.
- Augment your course offerings with top-level course materials from the world leader in Advanced Analytics, AI & Machine Learning.
- Enable student’s to earn industry validation by offering SAS Global Certifications in the areas of Data Management, Advanced Analytics and Data Science as part of your curriculum.
- Increase career opportunities and marketability for Students.
- Enhance faculty skills for promoting world class research.
Dr. Sunil Bhardwaj has 16+ years of training, mentoring and consulting experience in SAS® with leading clients in India and abroad. Dr. Bhardwaj has conducted mentoring workshops in the area of Business Forecasting, Predictive Modeling, Big Data Analytics, Operations Research & Design of Experiments with leading corporations in the area of banking, retail, manufacturing and agriculture.
Akshay Dixit is presently working as a Analytics Training Consultant with SAS India. He has 8+ years of Training experience in SAS with all the leading clients in India and Abroad. He has conducted workshops in the area of Predictive Modelling, Big Data Analytics, Data Visualization and Enterprise Business Intelligence in the area of Banking, Retail, Manufacturing and Telecom.
23 - 27 May 2022, Monday - Friday
10:30 AM– 03:00 PM SGT