How Midmarket Banks Use SAS®
Featured Customer | Seacoast Bank
Seacoast Bank uses SAS to turn customer information into a better customer experience using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
We can fine-tune our customer treatment strategies as well as our customer acquisition efforts to generate very high returns. Jeff Lee Chief Marketing Officer Seacoast Bank
Seacoast Bank Facts & Figures
year bank was founded
30% growth rate
risk-adjusted revenue per customer
Recommended Software for Midmarket Banks
- Data Integration & Access SolutionsBreak down data silos and address data problems while gaining a vision for the future.
- SAS® Data Quality for Midsize BusinessAssess, improve, monitor and manage the quality of all your data, structured and unstructured.
- SAS® Forecasting for DesktopAutomatically generate reliable forecasts, enabling small and midsized businesses to plan more effectively.
- SAS® Office Analytics for Midsize BusinessAccess the power of SAS from a familiar Microsoft Office environment.
- SAS® Visual AnalyticsVisually explore all data, discover new patterns and publish reports to the web and mobile devices.
- SAS® Visual StatisticsCreate and modify predictive models faster than ever using a visual interface and in-memory processing.