Many organizations struggle to operationalize analytical models on a consistent basis. In fact, research shows only about 50% of models are ever put in production. The other half simply become shelfware − bringing no value to your organization.
Like the way DevOps accelerates the development of applications that deliver real business value, ModelOps moves analytic models from the data science lab through registration and deployment as quickly as possible. This ensures high-quality analytic results and realization of expected business value.
- Do you have many open source models in R or Python?
- Do you want to deploy open source models?
- Are you facing challenges to monitor degradation of your analytical models?
- Do you want to have more governance on your analytical models?
If your answer is “Yes” to any of the above, then Join us in our session where we’ll be discussing how SAS Quick Start service compliments and enhances your SAS software investment. As part of our SAS consulting services, it will be delivered on-site or off-site depending on your specific requirements. Note that exact services will be defined in a consultation session prior to the engagement.
By leveraging on our service offering, you will be able to register, deploy and monitor analytical models against your operational systems and business processes in a systematic, governed and traceable manner.
Key discussion highlights include:
- Accelerating deployment for predictive models (SAS, R or Python)
- Model deployment and performance monitoring process
- Service capabilities for ModelOps quick start offering
Register today to find out more from our experts.
This event is no longer available for registration.