Procurement fraud is the second largest type of economic crime in the world and can be extremely costly for the business. Organizations need innovative ways to ensure they do not fall victim to procurement losses and advanced analytics and AI are leading the way to establish more effective integrity programs.
This is an exclusive invitation for you to join our breakfast seminar with Gerard McDonnell, Director, Fraud & Security Intelligence, ASEAN – SAS, and Eric Poh, Director, Risk Consulting, Forensic, KPMG as they share the key impacts of procurement fraud, ways to set up a robust procurement integrity program based on real-life use cases and how companies can operationalize the machine learning models they have built for fraud detection. Gain insights from KPMG on their approach to help organizations govern and monitor the performance and use of AI models.
What you'll learn:
- Key impacts of Procurement Fraud
- Best Practices to set up a robust Procurement Integrity Program
- An introduction to the SAS® Procurement Integrity solution and how SAS Partners with organizations to achieve desired results
- Learn how companies can operationalize the machine learning models they have built for fraud detection
- The common challenges in operationalizing machine learning & post implementation considerations
- How to gain greater trust, transparency and control with the power and promise of Artificial Intelligence (AI)
At the workshop we will also share how SAS® Procurement Integrity solutions:
- Identified a significant number of suppliers sharing the same bank account number with different names, and found employees sharing bank accounts with suppliers.
- Uncovered excessive multiple invoicing, inflated payments and duplicate payments.
- Identified approximately US$700 million in duplicate invoices (same vendor, same amount, and greater than $5,000).
- Identified 600 employees with active interests in suppliers.
Date: 22 November 2019, Friday
Time: 7:30 AM – 10:30 AM (registration from 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM)
Venue: Lengkuas Room (Level 2), Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, 320 Orchard Road, Singapore 238865
Did You Know?
- SAS was named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Fraud Management, Q3 2018.
- SAS is a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning Platforms.
- SAS provides advanced analytics and AI technology solutions for public and private enterprise fraud and security initiatives across the globe.