Attend #SASAnalyticsinAction and stand a chance to win an Apple Watch!
While AI is still some way from the sentient machines portrayed in science fiction, the creation of algorithms that can learn, understand and mimic some aspects of the human mind have led to huge successes. The rise of AI in the financial industry proves how quickly it’s changing the business landscape even in traditionally conservative areas. From credit decisions, risk management to fraud detection; the truth is AI is touching our lives far more than many of us realize.
Join us on an analytics discovery journey, to explore the latest trends and technologies impacting the industry, the growing impact of AI in the financial services, and how to overcome the challenges in your AI adoption journey.
Key highlights include:
- Learn about the latest trends, real-life case studies and best practices in the areas of Fraud, Anti Money Laundering (AML), Risk Management and Customer Engagement.
- Discover new, innovative ways to use AI/ ML while adhering to compliance standards and managing regulator concerns to resolve governance issues.
- Hear industry leaders and subject matter experts share how AI is shaping the future of the banking industry and ways to leverage it.
We look forward to having you join the conversation!
- Date: 12 July 2019 | Friday
- Time: 09:00 AM - 2:00 PM (Registrations start at 8:30 AM)
- Venue: St. Regis, John Jacob Ballroom II, 29 Tanglin Road, Singapore 247911
This event is no longer available for registration.
|Friday, 12 July 2019|
|8:30 - 14:00 : Demo Exchange: Fraud, AI (Face Recognition), Text Analytics (Social Media Crawling)|
|08:30 - 09:00||Registration|
|09:00 - 09:10|
Welcome and Opening Address
|09:10 - 09:40|
Opening Keynote: Artificial Intelligence in Action
|09:40 - 10:10|
AI and Analytics as Never Seen Before in Financial Services: IDC Predictions for Financial Services
|10:10 - 10:50|
Panel Discussion: Big Changes Ahead: What the Financial Services Industry Can Expect from Greater Use of Analytics and AI
|10:50-11:20||Harnessing the Power of Innovation-Driven Risk Management|
In a rapidly changing world, innovation in risk management creates new opportunities to effectively manage risk and allocated capital. These hold great potential to strengthens banks’ capability to make better risk-based decisions, lead to gains in efficiency and reduce the probability of losses, however innovation can also create challenges.The session will highlight the opportunities and challenges of innovation and share industry experience on approaches to address these.
Improved Real-Time Decisioning in Risk with AI/ML at OCBC
Panel Discussion: Inspire and Empower Human with AI
Closing Address/ SAS Recognition Award Ceremony