How can we efficiently monetize data?
Can AI and machine learning bring a concrete aspect to IoT projects?
What are the best practices in deriving value from sensor data in real-time?
Whether it is connecting factories, cars or smart cities, the promise of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the potential Internet of things (IoT) is tremendous. As leader in analytics, SAS enables organizations with high speed streaming data analytics capabilities to obtain intelligence to drive business outcomes.
Bringing together like-minded individuals and teams looking to develop and sharpen AI/IoT applications, this workshop will cover:
- AI/IoT Applications: How successful practitioners of AI/IoT are realizing benefits
- Key Ingredients: Lifecycle of Data, Enterprise Analytics, and Operationalized AI
- Getting Started: Kickstarting AI/ IoT initiatives at your organization
Date: 31 August 2018, Friday
Time: 9 AM – 11 AM
Venue: SAS Singapore Office (1 Wallich Street, #16-01/02, Guoco Tower, Singapore 078881)
Whether you are experimenting with AI enabled IoT initiatives or just embarking on your journey, benefits from attending this workshop include:
- Learn the basics of AI and IoT
- Learn how to deliver business value to your organization
- Learn how to start an AI/IoT initiative
This event is no longer available for registration.