Special Tax Inspectorate
Driving Citizen Experience With Analytics
Registrations for this event have now closed.
Citizen Intelligence Executive Forum is a gathering of leaders from the industry and public sector to discuss and explore how we can better Listen, Understand and Engage with our citizens.
- Listen: “Know our citizen” What are our aspirations for the future?
- Understand: Taking the insights and using the appropriate channel to connect with citizens
- Engage: Touch citizens in a relevant, satisfying and valued moment.
The forum aims to encourage an open dialogue between agencies and the industry, so as to address the challenges we face and uncover what it takes towards Citizen Intelligence, and a Smart Nation. Other themes include digital experience, data governance, fraud, public security and open platforms.
Citizen Intelligence Executive Forum
Driving Citizen Experience with Analytics
Date: 14th March 2017, Tuesday
Time: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Venue: National Gallery of Singapore – Ngee Ann Kongsi Auditorium
|14 March, 2017|
|09:00||Opening Address: The Future of Us. Our Singapore Conversation|
- Young Singaporeans: Lim Yi-Min & Kenneth Chai
- Data Scientist: Dr. David R. Hardoon
|09:45||Panel Discussion #1: How do we deliver citizen experiences that matter. Experiences that are relevant, satisfying and valued.|
- A*STAR: Dr. Li Xiaoli, Head of Data Analytics
- Ernst & Young: Zaqy Mohamad, Director
- Red & White Consulting: Eric Sandosham, Founder
- Moderator: Former People’s Association CEO: TAN Boon Huat
|10:30||Presentation #1: Digital experience & real-time decision making|
- Jérôme Bryssinck, Head, Fraud and Financial Crime Government Practice
|11:15||Panel Discussion #2: How Do We Encourage Data Sharing and Manage its Sensitivity?|
- Cisco: Goh Seow Hiong, Executive Director for AP Global Policy & Government Affairs
- HPE: Lai Kim Fatt, Director, Public Sector
- SAS: Casper Pedersen and Vincent Rejany, Data Governance
- Moderator - CIO Academy: P. Ramakrishna
|13:30||Analyze This! Who’s Implementing Security Analytics Now?|
- Michael Davis, former FBI Special Agent & Jen Durham, Global Security Intelligence Practice
|13:50||Panel Discussion #3: Reduce Waste, Abuse & Improper Payments|
- Belgium Special Tax Inspectorate: Yannic Hulot, Director
- Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore: Quek Su Lynn, Assistant Commissioner
- Ernst & Young : Manik Bhandari, Partner, Analytics Advisory
- Moderator – Jérôme Bryssinck, Head of Fraud and Financial Crime Government Practice
|14:35||How can the Government Partner with Citizens to enable Innovation and Growth|
- Darryl David, Deputy Director of the School of Design at Temasek Polytechnic
|15:00||Exhibition Showcase & Networking|