Chief Technology Officer, SAS Asia Pacific
Analytics in Action – The Analytics Lifecycle from Data Discovery to Deployment
With Hadoop becoming the chosen Data Platform across enterprises, analytical lifecycles are now being powered with Hadoop being the centrepiece for discovery and deployment. During this talk, attendees will get insights from organisations that are building and deploying thousands of analytical models into their operational environments. In this talk attendees will:
- Discover how organisations are establishing the enterprise data hub (alongside or encompassing the former data warehouse).
- Find out how others are building large shared clusters and “moving the work to the data.”
- Hear how organisations are serving a broad cross section of users and use cases, from traditional data science to ad hoc end user discovery to deployment.
- Learn how they’re using techniques that range from old-school batch, to interactive, to acting directly to the stream from the fire hose.
- Know how others are creating the environment where experiments that succeed are put to production in record time, and there are no failed experiments.
Patterns from the Future
Imagine the possibilities of having all of your data in one place – at a reasonable cost – with the computing potential to learn from relationships between data in all domains. Now imagine being able to react in a nimble and agile fashion, and use newly discovered relationships for good as quickly as possible. Advanced analytics and Hadoop are changing the way organizations approach big data. Join this keynote presentation to get tips from the future and hear about key patterns emerging from a wide cross section of corporate and institutional Hadoop journeys. Perhaps they’ll inspire yours.