Data Analytics Consultant Program
The Data Analytics Consultant Program is designed to equip trainees with knowledge and skills that will allow them to deliver business analytics projects with hands-on knowledge and know-how.
Selected trainees will undergo 3 months training at SAS, inclusive of hands-on, theory & SAS certification. Thereafter, they will be attached to SAS or SAS customer or partner for 6 months.
Trainees will perform case studies related to specific SAS technologies and receive a summative evaluation based upon performance. A final project is also conducted in which trainees will work in teams to demonstrate cumulative knowledge on business analytics.
Trainees will learn
- working with big data in a Hadoop environment
- learn to access and manage data, perform complex data queries and analysis
- using data mining models on data to provide customer insights
- developing forecasting models to make informed decisions
- using text mining methods to perform content categorization and unearth sentiment from unstructured data
*Upon completion of the program, graduates can find career opportunities in the following:
- Business Analytics projects using SAS EBI tools, Dashboard development, SAS Web-Report Studio (WRS), SAS EG and/or SAS VA
- Data Mining and/or text analytics projects using SAS Enterprise Miner / SAS Text Miner Statistical modeling
- SAS in a Hadoop environment
Date: 16 Dec 2015,
Time: 3.00pm - 5.00pm
Venue: SAS Office, Level 8
20 Anson Road