Guest Intelligence Workshop
Date: 13 May 2015, Wednesday
Time: 8.30AM - 12PM (Breakfast Provided)
Venue: SAS Office, Level 8, Twenty Anson, 20 Anson Road, S(079912) See Map
Guests leave a wealth of information on hotel review sites, news sites and social media forums that reveals their buying plans, significant life changes and other insights that are frequently never communicated to your service personnel. Capturing this Web intelligence and effectively integrating it with a library of personalized offers ready for presentation at the right moment will lead to a much improved guest experience.
"We can accurately determine how much time, effort, and resources we need to put into each segment that will deliver the highest outcome in terms of increasing profit, lowering cost and reducing the time and effort needed to make the right decision." Kevin Sim, Executive Vice President, Resort Operations - Resorts World Genting
Transform what your guests are doing online into business-relevant insights
SAS enables you to:
- Identify and target ads to new guest segments or existing guests.
- Evaluate the impact of perishable inventory (direct and indirect).
- Evaluate the effect of each promotion, discount or partnership on your reputation and your bottom line.
- Participate in relevant, online conversations while targeting influencers with special offers and insider promotions.
- Seamlessly optimize your advertising inventory decisions on price, channel, size, number of impressions, time of ad delivery to match guests needs.