Marketing Data Management
Seamlessly enhance and extend customer data activation.
Discover how consumers, brands and technology will evolve through 2030.
How SAS® Delivers Marketing Data Management
Move beyond a traditional customer data platform with our hybrid architecture.
A true digital picture
- Understand digital activity by tracking and synchronizing customer behavior across devices and digital touch points.
- Get unparalleled access to customer data – including joining known and unknown digital interactions across the organization – to support insight, marketing analytics, personalization and customer decisioning.
Powerful analytics, easy access, real-time activation
- Detect digital events in real time and apply sophisticated analytics on the spot.
- Enable business users to collect and structure data for real-time analysis.
- Incorporate relevant customer behavioral data for real-time personalization that improves customer satisfaction and increases business acumen.
Data activation across the customer journey
- Extend customer experience management beyond the marketing department.
- Provide areas like service, fraud, risk, credit and merchandising with the same unified customer profile and insights.
- Lay the foundation for interaction consistency and a great customer experience using analytically driven customer insights and automated journey shaping tasks.
Why choose SAS for marketing data management?
Create a digital customer profile
Every digital interaction is consolidated to the customer level – linking known and unknown digital activity. PII-free identifiers help synchronize customer data sources – offline, geodemographic, account level insights, call center interactions, etc. This provides marketers with a current and comprehensive omnichannel view.
Adopt best-in-class data management
Powerful data management capabilities – data access, data quality, data integration, data federation, data governance, master data management and data streaming – are all included. Accurate identity management is what SAS does best.
Move beyond a customer data platform
Take advantage of real-time omnichannel marketing capabilities with embedded AI and machine learning. This includes A/B, multivariate, behavior personalization, attribution analysis and next-best-action recommendations, among others. Data streaming engines ensure you can access offline or online data in real time, and it won't sit stagnant in a traditional CDP.
Keep customer data where you want it
Requiring data duplication of first-party customer data is a thing of the past. You can connect easily to any chosen data environment, enabling you to use data where it resides – using existing investments, controlling privacy and speeding time to value. Detect events as they happen and incorporate that data into relevant, analytics-ready customer profiles.
Ensure data privacy & governance
No PII data is stored in SAS. SAS queries on-site or private cloud databases for customer segmentation. Digital data can be joined in from owned digital properties (such as web or mobile apps). The data is in your hands – managed and governed as you see fit. Data can remain where it resides – no lifting into a CDP for segmentation.
Recommended Solutions for Marketing Data Management
- SAS® 360 DiscoverCapture behavioral information across your brand’s digital customer experience and extend past traditional digital analytic reporting.
- SAS® 360 EngageReach the right audience on the right devices with omnichannel marketing capabilities.
Want to learn more?
We can help you get started with SAS Customer Intelligence 360. Tell us a little about yourself and a SAS marketing expert will get in touch to learn about your specific needs.