Paving the Way towards Nation Building
Drive Innovation. Make a Change.
February 9, 2017 | One Esplanade Events Place Venue, Pasay City
SAS Philippines will hold the second SAS Academic Analytics Conference in 2017! The conference is the biggest gathering of all SAS Academic Program Partners - Leaders, Faculty and Students - to build a community focused on using Analytics for a greater cause.
The highlight of the conference is the SAS Call for Papers Competition – a showcase of our Academic Partners’ analytical skills through the use of SAS technology in addressing business, government, and social issues in the country. This contest is open to all registered under-graduate students and faculty members of SAS Academic Partners.
To put the research papers to practical use, SAS Philippines donates all the top papers from the competition to select government agencies.
The papers must be focused on one of the following categories below and should support the theme “Analytics: Paving the Way towards Nation Building… Drive Innovation. Make a Change.”
- Customer Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Revenue Assurance and Fraud
- Energy and Utilities
- Social Relevance i.e. Disaster Recovery and Rehabilitation
- Nation Building i.e. Energy Demand and Supply, MRT Demand Forecast, Tourism and Airport Travels
- Global Competitiveness i.e. ASEAN Integration, Talent Development