High on Energy: Analyze and Optimize
Innovative analytics for business security and sustainability in the rapidly evolving Energy market
Energy is the “oxygen” of the economy and the “life-blood” of growth. And with Philippines relying heavily on imported energy resources, concerns on economic security and sustainability is ever present. The government faces shortfalls, scrutiny, and intense public attention on how it responds to these existing challenges on energy supply and demand.
What if you could ...
- Develop accurate forecast models for demand?
- Reduce your days in inventory?
- Link your production more closely to expected sales?
- Improve asset uptime and prioritize maintenance?
- Select the best route and crew to address outage or service call?
- Choose the optimal site for energy source exploration?
Anticipating the likely future demand while optimizing the supply chain and production is the key. To achieve this, it requires insights and deeper understanding of the energy market landscape.
Join SAS in an this exclusive session on Energy to be held on May 13, 2015.
- Be informed on the global trends and best practices in the energy market
- Learn how advanced analytics techniques play a key role in business decision-making
- Get to know a solution that can provide a broad offering of automation, scalability, statistical sophistication, and transparency that can run greater efficiency at any level of decision
WHO should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- IT Managers / Officers
- Chief Analytics Officers
- Analytics Officers
- Chief Production Officers
- Productions Officers
- Data Scientists / Statisticians / Market Analysts
May 13, 2015 (Wednesday)
08:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Edsa Shangri-la Hotel,
Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Feel free to contact the following:
Jade Regaliza or Issa Patindol
Tel. No.: (+632) 792-2200