SAS Executive Business Forum Series presents
Marketing Transformation in an Omni-Channel World
Customer behavior has changed dramatically to omni-channel; but to make it even more complex: Customers do not think in channels!
Nobody sits in the evening in the living room and thinks: “Should I do an inbound call to my bank?”
Of course not! Everyone will get into contact with their bank/telco/retailer/whatsoever by the channel which is appropriate for their actual demand and situation.
More and more organizations understand this change in customer behavior and introduce transformation projects to offer all of their marketing and sales services within all channels – may it be traditional, digital, or social.
To give you valuable insights that you can bring in your transformational journey, SAS brings to you a specialist in customer experience transformation, Mr. Kadir Dindar.
WHY you should attend?
- Learn what organizations have done wrong in the past in terms of their customer interactions
- Discover a proven concept to an orchestrated, channel-agnostic, and right time approach to customer engagement called Customer Decision Hub
- Hear real business value from case studies
- Speak with SAS experts about how to apply analytics to address your business needs and interests
WHO should attend?
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Marketing Managers
- Customer Intelligence and Experience Managers
- Business Intelligence Managers