Hadoop: A Piece of the Big Data Puzzle
In this age, it’s easy to become overwhelmed by the increasing volume, velocity and variety of Big Data and that many organizations struggle to store, manage or analyze this valuable resource while trying to uncover profitable insights and answering complex questions such as:
- How can I store all my data?
- Should I analyze it all?
- What data points are really important?
Join SAS in this executive forum and know how Hadoop could be the missing piece to solving this Big Data puzzle. Also learn about the new SAS technology, Visual Analytics, a ground-breaking solution that allows you to explore and analyze billions of data – in seconds.
- What is Hadoop and how can it help with Big Data?
- How Hadoop works and why it's important
- Using Hadoop to address your big data challenges
- Complementing your existing data strategies
- Enhancing and streamlining Hadoop with advanced analytics
WHO should attend?
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- IT Managers
- MIS Managers
- Information Systems Managers
- System Technology Managers
October 29, 2014 (Wednesday)
08:00 am to 11:00 am
Makati A and B Ballroom,
Makati Shangri-la Hotel,
Feel free to contact the following:
Jade Regaliza or Zyra Porca
Tel. No.: (+632) 792-2200