Too Little or Too Much? Use Analytics to Optimize Inventory Levels
Ensuring the right investment strategies for your manufacturing needs
Here’s a barometer for how well you’re running your business: Look at your manufacturing inventory. How lean is it? The leaner the better, right? But with global supply chains becoming more complex, optimizing your inventory is only getting tougher. Until now.
Watch this on-demand webinar and hear SAS experts explain how you can use multiechelon inventory optimization to deal with millions of product location requirements – complexities that spreadsheets and ERP systems simply aren’t built to handle.
During this webinar, you will:
- Learn to reduce inventory levels by 20 to 30 percent – while boosting customer satisfaction, fill rates and service levels.
- Hear how to anticipate customer demand, replenish stock and optimize upstream distribution.
- Find out how inventory optimization helps your ERP system run better without replacing it.
- Watch an analytics demo that shows you how to optimize inventory across facilities, distribution networks and products.
- See how to automate your inventory analysis and save time – what took three months now takes three minutes.