Live Web System Requirements
- Live web audio will come through your computer speakers. Please ensure you have earphones or you are in a space that will allow you to use the volume on your computer.
- There is no phone line needed for this training.
- Minimum bandwidth DSL/ cable (wired connection recommended)
- Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Mac OS X v10.7.4, 10.8, 10.9
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox 3.x
Please complete the test(s) below to ensure that your computer can access the Live Web class.
Most, but not all, Live Web classes use a virtual lab to complete the course exercises using SAS software over the Internet. If you are unable to connect to the virtual lab, then you need access to the software taught in class on a Windows operating system.
What students can expect
- You will receive an instructions e-mail on how to join your class 4 business days in advance.
- Course materials are provided via download.
- Plan to join your class 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Understand how to participate in the class (.pdf).
- For Live Web technical support, call (603) 2725 2288.
- Non-registered students are not permitted to view a Live Web class. SAS may disconnect without refund any students who broadcast a class to non-registered students.
- The use of recording equipment is strictly prohibited during a Live Web class. SAS reserves the right to record the class for future rebroadcast.
- Cancellation policy