SAS Forum Australia and New Zealand 2013 attracting capacity attendance
Major customer event to showcase SAS leadership in business analytics
SAS® – the leader in business analytics software and the largest independent business intelligence vendor will host SAS Forum the region's premier business analytics event, on 8 August at Sydney's Hilton Hotel. Speaking of the event, SAS Australia and New Zealand Managing Director David Bowie noted that interest in this year's Forum is already strong as the agenda continues to build.
This regional gathering of business and technology leaders offers a unique opportunity to connect with the brightest minds in the business analytics field. Delegates will hear how leading organisations are embracing analytics to create value from big data.
SAS Forum includes three executive discussion panels featuring high profile participants such as:
- Michael Harte, Group Executive Enterprise Services and CIO, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Vaughn Richtor, CEO, ING Direct
- Marc Warner, Deputy Chief Executive, People, Capability and Resources, New Zealand's Ministry of Social Development
- Chris Carroll, General Manager Marketing and Digital, Medibank Australia
- David Kirk MBE, Chairman, Trade Me Group Ltd., Chairman, The Hoyts Group and Managing Partner, Bailador Investment Management
- Gautam Bose, General Manager for Customer Analytics and Research, National Australia Bank
- Graham Mirabito, CEO, RP Data.
Delegates will also hear from SAS' founder and CEO Dr Jim Goodnight, Executive Vice President, EMEA and Asia Pacific, Mikael Hagstrom, and Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Jim Davis. Moderators include well-known finance and economics commentator, Michael Pascoe.
David Bowie said, "I am delighted that we have been able to secure an outstanding line-up of speakers from leading Australian and New Zealand organisations such as Accenture, the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, Credit Union Australia, ING Direct, Loyalty New Zealand, Medibank Australia, National Australia Bank, New Zealand's Ministry of Social Development, Telstra, Trade Me Group Ltd., and many others".
He added, "We expect more than 1,000 delegates to Forum this year and although the date is still about two months away – we are confidently predicting an event sell-out well ahead of time".
For more details about SAS Forum see – www.sasforum.com.au
SAS is the leader in analytics. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 80,000 sites make better decisions faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.