Building a connected world through IoT
Smart. Autonomous. Seamless.
The internet of things (IoT) is rapidly uncovering opportunities for innovation and improvement to your lifestyle and business operations.
The advent of IoT may well redefine what organizations could do to operate and innovate at an unprecedented level of efficiency. Imagine how your business could benefit if you could employ IoT to significantly enrich knowledge of your customers, processes and products, and simultaneously discover insights that have never been seen before.
Join us on 3 November 2016 to find out how organizations in various industries have employed IoT to attain long-term value and competitive advantage, with analytics being the key driver of this transformation.
What’s more, you will also learn how individual consumers like you and I could benefit from a business adopting IoT and analytics.
Featured speakers from SAS include:
- Principal Industry Consultant, Global Process, Sensors and Smart Practice
- Practice Lead, Advanced Analytics and IoT
- Principal Solutions Consultant, Analytics Centre of Excellence
In collaboration with experts and representatives from Intel Corporation.
IoT: What it is and why it matters to you
- Building a connected world through the internet of things (IoT)
- SAS unleashes power of analytics with IoT
- The internet of things with Intel Inside®
- Use cases:
- Smart Energy Management
- Customer Loyalty Improvement
- Predictive Maintenance
- Commuters Lifestyle Improvement
- Branch Operations Modernization
- Experiencing IoT technologies
- Open discussion