Development of Credit Scoring Application
Using SAS Enterprise Miner
With pleasure SAS and Thakral One would like to invite you to attend a public training course titled "Development of Credit Scoring Application Using SAS Enterprise Miner" — by SAS Academy for Data Science Vietnam, operated by Thakral One.
This course is a combination of the 2 most powerful analytics training:
Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner (3 days)
This course focuses on the skills required to assemble analysis flow diagrams using the rich tool set of SAS Enterprise Miner for both pattern discovery (segmentation, association and sequence analyses) and predictive modeling (decision tree, regression, and neural network models)
Learn how to:
- define a SAS Enterprise Miner project and explore data graphically
- modify data for better analysis results
- build and understand predictive models such as decision trees and regression models
- compare and explain complex models
- generate and use score code
- apply association and sequence discovery to transaction data
Development of Credit Scoring Applications Using SAS Enterprise Miner (1 day)
This course nurtures skills required to build a credit scorecard, from start to finish, using SAS Enterprise Miner 14.1 and the methodology recommended by leading credit and financial experts.
Learn how to:
- use the SAS Enterprise Miner Interactive Grouping node to select the predictive variables using Information Value and calculate Weight of Evidence values
- use the SAS Enterprise Miner Scorecard node to build a preliminary scorecard using the appropriate scaling methodology
- perform reject inference techniques such as hard cut-off augmentation, parceling, and fuzzy augmentation using the SAS Enterprise Miner Reject Inference node in order to augment the scorecard by using rejected applicants
- determine how well the scorecard performs using scorecard diagnostic tools such as ROC and Lift charts
Who Should Attend?
Risk analysts, credit modelers, credit scorecard developers, credit managers, credit analysts and business analysts in banks and other financial institutions who are responsible for development of scorecards and credit-scoring applications
Before attending this course, you should be acquainted with Microsoft Windows and Windows software. In addition, you should have at least an introductory-level familiarity with basic statistics and regression modeling. Previous SAS software experience is helpful but not required. You should also have clear understanding of basic and theoretical statistical concepts.
For a better understanding of the course, please proceed to learn the “Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression”. For free e-learning (limited-time offer), please click here. This course addresses SAS Enterprise Miner software.
Enjoy a special rate of USD2,200 per person if you sign up by 28 November 2016.
Dr. Sunil Bhardwaj
Presently working as a Senior Analytics Training Consultant with SAS India. He has a total of 14 years of experience including 6 years of Training and Mentoring experience in SAS with all the leading clients in India and Abroad. He has conducted mentoring workshops in the area of Business Forecasting, Predictive Modelling, Big Data Analytics, Operations Research and Design of Experiments with Leading corporations in the area of Banking, Retail, Manufacturing and Agriculture.He has more than 15 publications in the area of Analytics and Quantitative Techniques in national and international journals.
- PhD, IBS, Hyderabad, India
- Master’s in Engineering (MNIT, Allahabad)
- Bachelor’s in Technology (Punjab Technical University)
13–16 December 2016
USD2,525 per person*