The clock is ticking. Guidelines on stress testing are expected to be in effect by mid-2017.
Are you ready?
Stress testing is a complex journey that is changing the way banks manage risk and their balance sheet. It is a journey that includes a range of complexities and uncertainties that need careful consideration and planning.
Join us on 24 January 2017 for an intimate round-table discussion with like-minded professionals. Our industry risk experts will be sharing with you the latest and the most pressing topics around stress testing, and hear how a reference client has progressed on their journey.
At this exclusive event you will:
- Learn best practices for compliance to BNM’s stress testing requirements.
- Discover how to effectively develop a roadmap that will address key challenges.
- Get tips and tricks on how to ask the important questions when engaging your key stakeholders.
- Identify how you can harness IFRS 9 investments to improve risk and finance integration towards stress testing.
- Understand how to use existing investments for IFRS 9 as a launch pad to break the silos between risk and finance and to drive more transparency across the business.
That is not all. If you want to know more about turning stress testing from a challenge to an opportunity, this is an event not to be missed.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Wan Heng Mun
Director, Financial Services