Important Note: This certification will be retired on December 31, 2022.
The awarded credential will remain valid but this exam will no longer be available after December 31, 2022.
JMP Certified Specialist: JMP Scripting Using JMP 15
During this performance-based examination, candidates will apply the skills and knowledge necessary to perform a variety of scripting and programming tasks in the JMP environment using the JMP Scripting Language (JSL).
Successful candidates should have the ability to:
- Utilize all JSL elements to design and build a script end to end.
- Identify required data sources and then be able to import data from a variety of sources/platforms.
- Clean and transform data.
- Use messages, functions and expressions to create new data tables and columns, control analyses, and capture or modify reports.
- Create and use dialog boxes to adapt the behavior of a script.
- Create a custom report using New Window and display boxes.
- Perform programming concepts: looping, error handling, namespaces, including other scripts, data structures, name resolution, conditional logic.
- Build a script framework that allows for conducting the required analysis, reporting and visualization of data.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the JMP Scripting Using JMP 15 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 50 multiple-choice and short-answer questions
- Passing score is 725; uses a score range from 200 to 1,000 points. For more information about scaled scores see our FAQ.
- 150 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-908; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- Candidates will use JMP 15 software to perform this exam
Exam fee: $180 USD
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators