SAS® Certified Specialist: Administration of SAS® Viya® 3.5
For those who have the skills and knowledge necessary for the administration of SAS Viya
Successful candidates should be able to:
- Administer SAS Viya servers and services.
- Update a SAS Viya deployment
- Understand SAS Viya Architecture.
- Monitor server activity and manage server logging.
- Backup and restore a SAS Viya environment.
- Add users and manage their access, identities and external credentials.
- Promote, manage and secure content and resources.
- Create and manage caslibs.
Exam Content & Pricing
Candidates who earn this credential will have earned a passing score on the Administering SAS® Viya 3.5 exam.
This exam is administered by SAS and Pearson VUE.
- 60 - 65 multiple-choice, short answer and interactive questions (must achieve score of 65 percent correct to pass).
- 110 minutes to complete exam.
- Use exam ID A00-251; required when registering with Pearson VUE.
- This exam is based on the functionality available in SAS Viya 3.5.
Exam fee: $180 USD
Training & Exam Preparation
Your one-stop guide to help you prepare for SAS Certification.
Academic Discounts for Students & Educators